Friday, February 4, 2011

Fun Filled San Diego Weekend!

So excited to take our little mini vacation this weekend. We are leaving for San Diego in approximately 3 hours(Not that I am counting down). I can't wait to get on the road and finally be there. We used to live there and it is one of my favorite places in California. We are going to stay at the Navy Lodge on North Island which is right on the ocean and right down the street from the Brigantine. I can't wait for Happy hour on the patio with grilled Fish Tacos and chips, salsa and Jalapeno cream sauce..YUM! Then walks on the beach by the Hotel Del Coranado. Tomorrow we are going to take the kids to Sea World..Another favorite of mine. I am pretty sure I am more excited than the kids are..lol. I can't wait to go and see all the shows and ride on the gondola over the water, eat the wonderful food and just enjoy this weekend with my family. We rarely do things like this so I just can't wait! I will post pictures when we get back! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment